Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's been ages since i have blog;
monday was school re-open....have to wake up
in the morning again....
now of days i can't sleep well, don't know why..
today had a great time in school, we are
now learning another subject, which is history.
i actually thought history was boring, but now,
i seem to like it.....lols(:
then school continue....then it was SWIMMING
TIME ! we had our 1st swimming lesson at
choa chu kang swimming complex.
it was quite fun.
Then, Yingyi called me. I can't even hear her
voice. The swimming complex there was too
noisy le....lols. I talk to her for awhile then i
hang up le......
btw, i was quite satisfy with my mid-year exam
results in my report book(:
.............
i talk to her today, don't know why i suddenly
felt that she had changed to another
person....maybe i am just 'hu si luan xiang'
bah..
__________
Whatever it is, i won't think about it anymore.
Just let it go by...
Thats all !
byeS((:

No comments: