Thursday, November 01, 2007

Oh, well.
I'm really rotting at home, so decided to come blogging./
and btw, now, i'll be working with my dearie le :D
since madeline and wang yue couldn't make it due to their many
many training. hahas.

Actually wanna go out with wenxuan de, but it's already quite late,
so reject her luhs. Sorry wenxuan.
Sure will go out with her the next time ! :DDDDD
Btw, i'm getting my new phone sooooon. Yayness luhs (:
maybe i'll forget my old phone ? not sure luhs. :X

Oh, man, next few weeks gonna be a busy weekkkkkkkkkkkk.
Have cca, class bbq, working.....oh, still got alot luhs.
Must prepare myself le luhs.
So won't online and blogging that much ? lols. It depends whether
i'm tired on that day anot.

Okays, till here. Can't think of something to post le. :X
BuhByeees(:


想喊你却没敢开口, 最后只有流着泪看你走.
我想问我自己, 是否愿意就这样放开手.
既然无法挽留, 我只好接受.....
是我想太多 ? 你总这样说,但你却没有真的心疼我.
是我想太多? 我也这样说. 这是唯一能安慰我的理由.
我想我没有错怪了什么.虽然你不说,或许错在我太晚
才懂爱了你太多...
我不再怕什么,躲什么. 我只想知道你在想什么....

& really, i find myself more happier with them instead
of them.

No comments: