Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hellos, i'm back againnnnnnnnnnn. ((:
Actually wanna have a change of my blogskin, but i'm getting crazy because of it. What the hell !
So just stay with this blogskin luhs.
Went out with my aunt and cousins on saturday, bought 3 tees and 2 pants.
Spent over $100, siao luhs.
Gonna spent all my pay finish le, ohmygodddddd./

Just now went to school to buy books, only some books. LOL.
Then saw some of my classmates luhs.
Anybody wanna go out this saturday ? I wanna go out ! hahas.
Working's tomorrow ! Must wake up early in the morning again.
Ohya, 星光帮 de 星光四少 is coming to singapore ! I wanna go see luhs !
As you see, i'm kinda crazy over them, lols ! So hope can go luhs. (:

Okays, update till here , byeeeeeees ! :DDDDDDD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

是我越来越想你, 还是隐形了自己 ?
直到自己没空气, 才发现不能再继续.
我想我适应了一切, 这一切没你的时间.
不碰触, 不跨越, 为自己留一些安全的界线.
我向前走却像在退后, 我在用想念狂欢寂寞.
我只想知道你在想什么, 只想知道到底我是你的什么.

No comments: