Friday, October 10, 2008

I could not fathom what you are thinking.

No test for sec2s yesterday plus marking day today.
So total had two days off. Oh yeah.
Badminton with the others at Yewtee cc yesterday.
From 11plus till 3pm.
Wth, one more big blueblack on my left hand again.
And and and my pathetic racket is spoilt, the strings snapped.
Thanks to zhenxi, great job yeah. =.- Lol.
Ate at yewtee mac and played poker below my block.
Oh ya oh ya, i remember one couple do mushy stuff infront of us.
So sweeeeet lah, Don't need to be shy. LOL.
Then met nora and the rest at 12pm today.
Went to ice skating at JEC. But me and firzanah be viewer. :D
Hahaha, and some of them fell. xD
And trained home at about 5pm plus.
Saw ziwei's tag and remember that i still owe her one quizzzzz.
Alright, here goes the quiz:

1. da 2nd person who tagged eu is:
What 2nd ? 1st is ziwei, 2nd is your mother ? LOL.

2. ur relationship wif her?
Ziwei arh, good friend plus classmate. :D

3. ur 5 impressions of her?
Likes bear, likes lollipop, basketball, friendly and good to me.

4. da most memorable ting she has done 4 eu?
She treated me things to eat. HA. and alot more.

5. da most memorable ting she has said 2 eu?
Too much already, can't remember. :D

6. if she were 2 be ur lover, eu will ?
Love her, then ? But won't, if not someone will jealous.

7. if she is ur lover. da ting he/she have 2 improve on will be?
Nothing. Love her on what she is.

8. if she becomes ur enemy, eu will?
You must be thinking tooooo much. Hahaha.

9. if she becomes ur enemy, da reason will be?
All your fault, obviously. :D

10. da most desired ting 2 do 4 her now is?
Nah, i don't know. Ha

11. ur overall impression of her.
Very good and very good.

12. how do eu tink ppl ard eu will feel abt eu?
What ? I don't understand your question

13. da characters eu love abt urself?
I love 98% of myself. :D

14. on da contrary, da characters eu hate abt urself?
the last 2%. Something + something.

15. da most ideal person eu wan 2 be is ?
Me, myself and I. :D

16. 4 da ppl tat care n like eu. say smth 2 dhem.
Thankyou, thanks and 谢谢.

17. pass tis quiz 2 10 ppl.
Those who wanna do just do yeah.
But Ziwei must do okay ! Or else, i kill you. Lol.

No comments: