Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happy Ending.

Okay, i've come to save my blog.
Going back to bookshop these days. Busy like don't-know-what.
Basically, i've nothing to post either.
Now i have 3 quiz to do, but i don't wanna to make my post always filled with quiz.
Ta-ha, i still have to do whatttt.

Quiz 1

1.Who is the person that tagged you ?
Jiahao

2.Relationship between you and him/her ?
Friends

3.Three impressions of him/her ?
Mention before in previous quiz.

4.If he/she becomes your enemy , you will ?
Mention before in previous quiz (x2)

5.What will you say to the person you like very much ?
I like you, and bye bye. *Also mention before.

6.Characteristics I like about myself ?
Walao, i've been answering this Q. for the fifth time already lah !

7.Characteristics i hate about myself ?
This one also fifth time okayyyy.

8.For the person you hate , you say ?
Go jump mrt track. LOL, jk.

9.What do people feel about you ?
I'm not them.

10.Your crush ?
Only me will know.

11.Pass this to 10 people :
---
Quiz 2

1.What is your full name ?
Jamie Ng Zi Qian. :)

2.Do you like your first name ?
Yes.

3.How long have you liked the person you currently like ?
Only me will know.

4.Have you kissed anyone for the last 48 hours ?
No.

5.Did you cry today ?
No.

6.What were you doing this morning at 8am ?
Train to bookshop.

7.What are you doing an hour ago ?
Watch tv. :D

8.What are you doing ?
Asshole quizzes.

9.Who last texted you a message ?
Yimei.

10.Have you told anybody that you love them today ?
No.

11.Do you miss anyone now ?
Yah.

12.Any plans for tmr ?
Going to bookshop.

13.What was the reason behind the last time you cried ?
Thinking of unhappy stuffs.

14.Is there anyone you want to be with now ?
Yes.

15.Have you kissed anyone whose name starts with 'C' ?
-.-, No.

16.Name someone who made you smile today .
My friends.

17.Name a friend whose name starts with 'Z' .
Ziwei.

18.Which of your friends stay closest to you ?
Xinxian, Meiling.

19.Do you prefer to call or text ?
Both.

20.Was yesterday better than today ?
About the same.

21.Can you live a day without your tv or phone ?
Phone can, Tv caaanot.

22.Are you mad about anything now ?
No.

23.Do you ever think that relationships are worth it ?
Depends.

24.Last person you visited in the hospital ?
I don't remember.

25.When is your last and second last hug ?
I don't remember.

26.What does the last message in your inbox say ?
" Ok, sure. "

27.How do you feel about your life now ?
Fine.

28.Do you hate anyone ?
Not really hate, but dislike.

29.Last person you called ?
Xinxian.

30.Who usually sends you the most text in a month ?
I dont know?

31.Is your room messy now ?
Not really.

32.Your shortest relationship ?
No ?

33.Who do you look like ?
My parents and myself.

34.Tag 10 people to do this quiz .
---

Quiz3

1.My friends ..
are my friends.

2.I am listening to ..
the sound from tv.

3.Maybe i should learn ..
How to play piano and guitar.

4.I love ..
4 things that only me will know.

5.My plan ..
is no plan ? Lol, i dk.

6.I don't understand ..
who the hell created quizzes.

7.I lost ..
nothing.

8.People say ..
people.

9.I am missing ..
something.

10.Love means ..
you and me. Lol

11.Somewhere , someone is ..
looking into a mirror and tells herself/himself that 'Why could this ugly idiot even exist on earth?'.

12.I am searching for ..
Something you won't know.

13.Forever seems ..
For and ever.

14.I never want to ..
lose chances that were given to me.

15.My mobile phone ..
in white and red color.

16.When i wake up in the morning ..
I feel like sleeping again.

17.I get annoyed ..
by people who i dislike.

18.Parties are ..
fun.

19.Hugs and kisses ..
o.O.

20.Today i ..
am very tired.

21.Time i will be ..
Me.

22.I really want ..
everything i want.

23.I ..
am Jamie. :)

24.What is your phone brand ?
Sony Ericsson.

25.What are the last 3 digits of your phone number ?
839.

27.Who was the last person you rang ?
Xinxian.

28.Who was the last missed call from ?
My Uncle.

29.What does the oldest message in your inbox say ?
'Ok sure"

30.Who comes after 'J' ?
Me. Cos it's J- me (Jamie).

31.Go to your sent messages . What does the tenth message say ?
No tenth.

32.Who is your network provider ?
Starhub ? I'm not sure.

33.How many messages are there in your inbox ?
10plus

34.Who do you have on speed dial 3 ?
Nobody.

35.If you are on prepaid card , how many credits do you have ?
I'm using line.

36. Who's the person who comes after 'C' ?
Your Dog.

37.Who do you have as your main ringtone ?
Over it by Katharine McPhee

38.Tag 10 people to do this .
---

Finally i'm done with the 3 quizzes. I hate quizzes more and more okay.

Reality is what we have to face..

No comments: