Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Got back all my results within this three days.
Failed none but my results ain't satisfying enough. Expected more especially on chinese, social studies and physics. Oh, English was a total disaster. Found out so damn freaking lots of careless mistakes when going through most of the papers. And in social studies paper, just because of two letters 'A' and 'B', my whole question got one big zero, when i could get another four more marks and get a distinction for my social studies. How dumb isn't it. Oh man. Guess have to work extra hard for next semester.

Having sec3 camp and PTC next week. I'm kinda not looking for sec3 camp, it's in school and ya, you know. School funfair on 6th june, and had a simple briefing on it today. Sounds fun you know, gonna have bungee jump ...all those stuffs.
Updating more next time, bye. 8)

No comments: