Thursday, January 10, 2008

School's tiring today. So tireddddddd cans.
And my hands, legs are ache-ingggg !


Had Pe in the morning, do jogging and jogging.
It's none stop de lohs, wa biang ehssssss.
Mdm siti want us to die luhs !
Then had chinese . Do composition, but i can't do finish.
So had to stay back and do lohs, lucky i only left the lasttttt paragraph.
Recess-ed. xD
Then after that, science.
Laugh and laugh and laugh. LOL.
Had dance learning for music lesson. Quite fun luhs.
But it's funny lohs, hahas.
I can say, Nora's a dancing pro ! xDD
Then the dance steps so complicated and hard to remember. LOL./

Went back to class and had english.
Almost fell asleep, so boringggggggggggg.
Then CE later . Nothing also. (:
After school, stayed back awhile to finish my composition.
Homed at 3.15pm. :DD


And to that person;
I don't like it when you show me your attitude.
I wouldn't care that much, thats all i've to say.
I could feel that you're pretending also.
If you can, proof me wrong...

No comments: