Tuesday, January 01, 2008

YO people, i'm finally back ! :D
Happy New Year ! (((:
Sorry for not posting these days, cause i'm out luhs.
Went to my aunty house on saturday morning.
Until now, then come back. xD

Okays, then sunday morning.
Woke up and watched huan huan ai on tv. Nice luhssssss. (:
Then went to my aunty's friend de salon to do rebonding.
Took damn long lohs ! About 3-4 hours.
What the hell, sit at there until i want to fa mei liaos. Finally okay liaos.
Then go back and watch tv. :D
LOL.
Monday arhs, same luhs. Sians./
Then went to compass point and hougang mall .
Buy my school shoes at Bata shop.
Then my cousin kept saying that i should not buy shoes from Bata shop.
Cause Bata shoes are Buy And Throw Away Shoes.
LOLs. So 'cold' luhs. xDDDD
Then went back to watch the taiwan's countdown show.
So cool and nice luhs. ((((:
And and, Yang Zong Wei's new album is coming out soon.
Yayness luhs. :D

Photobucket
Yang Zong Wei ! Loves. :DDD

Omg, school's reopen tomorrow.
I miss my holidays. ): Hahas.
Change new teachers le, sian luhs. xD

Okays, post till hereeeeeeeee. Byes. :DDD

No comments: