Friday, February 29, 2008

Once in every four years,
29th February 2008. [:

History and Maths lesson didn't got back test,
stupid luhs.
Waited for don't know how many days already.
But Science got back chemistry test,
failed by 1.5 marks.
& My carelessness cause my 5 marks to fly awayyy.
So idiotic lohs.
Recess-ed./
English after that.
Had vocab test, and after the test,
Mr Koh told us that maybe the test won't be counted in
CA1 as it was too easy.
What the hell lohs. ):
I'm memorising the answer like crazy to do the test
and in the end,
you wanna tell us that the test won't be counted in CA1 ?!
Uhs, Sian luhs.
Lastly, wrote informal letter during chinese lesson.
:D
-----
After school, went to library to do maths homework.
Then use the computer awhile.
& someone idiotic and lame spammed my blog.
But i've deleted all luhs.
[:
Chit-chat awhile and went home. :D



You disappoint me, Once again.

No comments: