Saturday, February 09, 2008

YO YO YOOO! xD
Back to post uhhhhs.

Three days were the same luhs, actually.
Went visiting, gambling, and taking ang baooo.
:D
First day went to my grandmother house then
at night went to my ah ma de sister house for dinner.
Lols.
Then play and gamble, but little bit people play lohs.
Went home and shower.
After that went to my uncle's house.
Played blackjack, awhile only. Sians
Lols, then went home. [:

Second day, went to my grandmother house again,
then went to my aunty house.
Loads of people gambling, Hahas.
but i lost alot lohs, totally sian diao.
Started with $10 and ended up with $1. Lols.
Then ate dinner there.
Watch tv and went homeeee. [:

Third day , went to 3rd aunty's house.
Played blackjack again.
Almost won back all the money i lost , yayness.
Then went to my mother de friend's house
for dinner.
Didn't gamble. xD
Watch-ed tv, damn funny luhs.
& Went home later. (:

I wanna watch Kung Fu Dunk, Ah Long Pte Ltd,
and maybe CJ7. :D
Lols.
Okays, photos.

Photobucket Photobucket
Cousins~. [:
Photobucket Photobucket
} Cuteee. [: ----- } Bernard, Lester, Minyi. :D

No comments: