Saturday, August 09, 2008

And those words i heard from you..

Happy 43rd Birthday, SINGAPORE ! :D
Slept at around 3am plus cause i wanna watch the Olympics opening ceremony.
Okay, so i doze off while waiting for the Singapore team to come out.
Who knows, when i woke up, the Singapore team just nice walk out.
Ha-ha-ha, so tyco.
After that, don't wanna watch already, so off tv and went to sleep.
Woke up 10.30am this morning, fishball lahzxs.
Then my mother kept asking me do this do that, walao eh. LOL.
Ohya, this few days, i wanna thank my new friend for accompany me.
Without you, i don't know what will happen.
My new friend is .... STREPSILS !
Thankyou so much man. :D
I know this is kinda of -.-, not so funny uh. xD
And i can't control my that damn throat since after sports fiesta.
It sucks lah dey.


Told ya, strepsils love me. :D

imissyouuu.

No comments: