Friday, August 29, 2008

I won't hesitate no more.

Yeah, Happy Teachers Day to all teachers !
So something unlucky happen in the morning.
I drop my hp pouch in the toilet bowl, Omg Omg Omggg.
Obviously with my phone inside.
Lucky there's no pee, shit, or whatsoever in the toilet bowl,
or else...duh, i don't know.
And now my phone is like so damn pathetic.
There's sound, light, but nothing showing on the screen.
Oh freeeeeaaaaak. -.-
So if anything, call my house number or tell me in msn.
:D
Then had Aces day workout , quite okay, no comments.
LOL.
Went back to class, Mdm Siti gave out report slips.
Results are alright to me, but still can be improved.
English and History both got 'C', wa biang eh.
Headed to hall after that, for teacher's day celebration.
Overall was fun, the singing parts was nice.
And Nora sing very well today okay, ha-ha-ha.
But i don't really understand the magic show part.
Ohya, and Ms Wong got one of the 'Most Caring Teachers Award' !
Yayyyyyyy ~
(I think i sound like an idiot), LOL ! :X
Everything ended, went to yewtee and went home.
Didn't go back to primary school, cos some of them couldn't make it.
Nevermind, next time then. :D
Counting down, and still counting downnn, hahaha.

Don't give up, work hard on the next one.
I know you can , JiaYou.

No comments: