Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I hope this wouldn't end up to be a dream.

Hey, Yo.
I just don't know why i can't resist this computer.
Like duhhhhh.
So we discussed about the class outing groupings during CE lesson
even though we're having it during the holidays.
So some of us are like 'why are you all so rushing about this ?'
I think class outing during the holidays would be a success.
Who wouldn't hope so ? Lols/
And EOY starts tomorrow !
Ohhhmyyygoddd.
First paper, English, one of my weakest subject.
Wth, mother , father, sister, brother lah. LOL.
Then stayed back awhile to study in school.
But ended up studying afew sentences, because of some crazy women beside me.
Who goes 'dum dum' and 'gum gum' everywhere.
Insane uh, isn't it ? LOL.
Okay, end here now.
The next post would be most probably after the exams.
So, GoodBye.

No comments: