Friday, September 26, 2008

Would you even care ? I doubt so.

Yes, i mention that the next post would be after exams.
But yeah, i can't control. Just using it for an hour or so.
Geography paper for today, and i've calculated.
I had a total of 10plus marks being thrown away into the rubbish bin.
Like wtf ?
I knew the answer and the main reason is due to the insufficient of time.
The second paper has already driven me crazy.
I can tell you, totally crazy.
I studied like whatsoever the day before and i almost gave up on studying.
So what ? This is what i get in the end ?
Crap, whatever.
One geography is already enough,
i wonder how am i gonna survive through for the other papers.
Major exams are just tiring, too tiring and stressful.
---
These few days, are really weird.
I really don't know how to explain the feeling using words.
I feel like crying out, i feel like talking to someone, and i think i really
need a listening ear.

No comments: