Saturday, November 22, 2008

I still believe.

Went to aunty's bookshop this few days. I knew quite alot of new friends over there kay.
There's one girl with the same name as me, but different spelling. Jaime. :D
Mine is the 'i' and 'm' opposite. Okay, i'm like talking rubbish.
Think you all cannot see one meh. LOL.
And and, she's very friendly and funny one kay. I mean the others also. [:
Jiahao told me that 3/8 and 3/7 is side by side at 4th floor. Omg, 4th floor. -_-
Then i ask him where's 3/6, he didn't saw it. Duhhhhh, hope is same area lah.
But side by side best. :D
Cause you know, we can go find friends talk mah, if not later different place,
then must say sayonara. Sadded can.
Oh, i'm so bored now. Ohya, when i was coming back to yewtee from aunty's bookshop, my ez-link card went out of value. And how idiotic, i forgot to bring extra money, and there was only about one $2note and some coins only.
-.- Just nice.
So i wasted $1 to take bus and $1.60 to take train. Shooooot. Lols
Okay, i going to find my friend, Tv, already. :D

No comments: