Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rock on.

Oh, i deleted the previous post.
Maybe because i find it meaningless and that person i'm referring to won't see it.
Or perhaps will ?
Whatever, i deleted it means deleted it. 'Let bygones be bygones', you know.
I suffer this few days, oh my god.
I think on monday or tuesday night, i forgot.
My throat just suddenly went crazy and it's killing me.
I had difficulty swallowing can. -.O
So i drank herbal tea like mad. Lol, by now it's half to 3/4 okay already.
I realised many of my friends went overseas, i'm so envy loh. Lol.
And and and i realised that i very very very long never see my friends de face already.
Like erm, nora and company ? madeline, yimei and their group ?
I'm missing them leh, i know i this friend very good kay. :D
Oh, and i feel like going out. O.O bOkay lah, Byebyebyebyebye.

No comments: