Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009.


I don't know, just feel like uploading this picture, so niceeeeeeeee. :)
New year already, i begin to think about alot of things.
All the memories in 2008 and what will 2009 be.
Ha, i've finally finished all my homework last night while watching
channel 8's countdown show.
Packed all my books into my bag already, but i think my bag would be spoilt in afew days time.
The books are just wayyyyy toooooooooo heavvvvvvyyyyy!
Imagine carrying 5 verrrry thick books, plus some thin /workbooks,
and your pencil case, waterbottle...etc etc. W-T-H.
BUT,
the worst is you have to climb up to the fourth floor before you can reach your classroom.
'Tskkkkkkkk.
Okay, school's starting in like quite alot of hours time.
And i wanna know who is my form teacherrrrrrr lah ! Lol

No comments: