Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm late for school yesterday.
The one and only first time in my secondary school life.
So i got a shock of my life that i actually woke up at about 7.15am.
Is it the alarm clock spoilt ?
But i think i off it and i went back to bed again ?
If i really off it and went to bed again, then i'll be such a dumb. (LOL)
Whatever,
rushed and reached school at about 7.33am.
And i'm late for just an idiotic 3 minutes.
So stood there and listen to Mr Chew talking.
Have to report to him the whole of next week at 7.20am everyday.
Oh no, pathetic me.
I had no choice. So i'll make sure this is the first and the last time. (ya ya, whatever.)
Lol.
But i don't wish to be late again.
Well, school is okay though.
I enjoyed the most during english lessons. LOL.
Gonna start my homework(S) later on.
Yay, history test postponed to after chinese new year.
Speaking about CNY, i'm happy that it's next week.
Like oh-so-near and oh-so-far can. (tsk)
Meeting all my cousins and gonna chat like overnight...etc.
:D
Okay, i find all my posts are boring.
All filled with worrrrrds and like no pictures.
Boring people like me (is it ? i don't think so. Lol) will have boring posts, it's okay.
LOL.
Ya ya, i have such a long long lonnnnng post today.
--
To people who viewed my blog, please tag okay.
Don't make my tagboard dead, leh ! :)

No comments: