Friday, February 20, 2009

It's been erm, four days since i last posted. I think tonight would be the only time that i could my computer. School this days are good and i find that time fly pretty fast during lessons. Lol. Oh, thats a good news. At least i wouldn't find lessons to be boring, and wouldn't cause my brain to be shutting down, which makes me feels like sleeping. Ha. :D I enjoyed school today. Physics during the first two periods feels like about 40minutes, for the first time. Mr Tsia gave a shock to almost the whole class, with a big sponge being painted like a real rock and his acting skills. Ohmygod, super L-O-L. Then music room for english lesson, and the air-con in the room is so damn 'power' today. Chills. Flooded with tests next week, or i can say, we're continuously having tests for weeks. Non-stop one okay, esp. maths. Oh no, my poor brain cells, Lol. Okay, shall update till here. Bye.


From a different kind of perspective, you tend to see different things.
Song lyrics currently speaks about my thoughts.

No comments: