Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Yay, last test of the week. Like finally. Suppose to have Amaths test tomorrow, but postpone to next thursday. So yeah, Chinese test. I don't have enough time to complete, damn it. So left my last question half-way done. Oh, and i got my history test result, happy with it uh. :) Had total of four periods of maths today, cos Mrs Lim went for courses. Hence Miss Lee relief us and do revision for Amaths. But we're over there making noise. Lol.

Last period was a total crap, the first impression that the relief teacher gave me was a big 'no no'. I don't know why Mr Tsia didn't came to our class when i saw him in school and even talk to him. Okay, she gave out worksheets, finished and passed up back to her. Stayed back in school due to the big rain and homed at 5pm plus. Btw, yesterday's CE lesson was fun. To my surprise, there are three of my classmates that have the same birthday as me! Lol. Okay, there're still homeworks waiting for me, bye. :)

No comments: