Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Morning had english, Then today miss fizah
wear black & white shirt...then the class say
she going funeral ! haha !...today's english was not so
sian, was laughing all the way, lols
then the stupid miss fizah kept saboing me..
kept asking me to answer questions that i dont
know, what the bloody hell...thks to madeline !
she helped me ! lols
Then had maths, had quizzz...was real easy at
the first few question....go to way back, was
difficult like siaos...anyhow do lohs, lols
but i scored quite ok....18/25....hope can
get the same marks in maths test tomorrow...
Then recess, just the same asusual, talk craps,
lols..
Then had CE,...diaos
was freaking sian...lucky it was only one period..
Then had my favourite subject, history (:
seriously like Miss Khamilia very much !!
She showed us nice videos, played us nice songs,
waaa, soo nice ((:
Then had swimming lesson, woots !!
Had my test, Passed my level 1 swimming test,
was half way through my level 2 test, supposed
to be continued next week..
Then go back school for ccas....then went back
with jia hui, so eat lunch at there...
After cca went back home le...
Tomorrow have two test ! MT & maths, must study,
freaking sians...
Must pass my test, cannot fail le !
ok, thats all for now,
byes;
^_^

No comments: