Thursday, August 16, 2007

Was here to blog again, was sianing at home
now, real SIAN!
& i seem to dont like that person, is friends those
like, dont wanna mention that person,
even if you ask me, i wont tell, its a secret !
That person some kind of rude to other people,
but sometimes was ok, and its very irritating &
sickening, do you know that. Real IRRITATING &
SICKENING
!
Pls, respect others first, if you want others to respect
you !

& also, pls dont show me your attitude, i also
have mine..and i really hate your attitude..
Maybe others dont really think the same as me,
but pls, change your attitude....or else, dont
talk to me anymore...i really hate it..
& i already had enough of you...although i never
said it out, but i was really sick of it. I tried to
forget it, but if you everyday give me your
attitude, i cant stand it anymore..
SO PLS, CHANGE IT !!

No comments: