Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Yoz,back to blogging,...
Had english in the morning,
&& maths later.
After recess, had CE,
was sianning in class,lols...
my eye was closing....so chatted
with classmates, to keep myself
awake, hahas.
Had history,
Went to Computer lab ! Miss khamilia
was the first teacher who brought us
to the computer lab.
Went swimming,
nose was blocked & was coughing all
the way...almost didnt swim,
but have swimming test, so 'bo bian',
have to swim.
Supriseingly, i pass my level 2 swimming
test !!! haha
Then after test, coach let us to play ourselves,
while me & madeline went discuss the
class-tee thing with our swimming coach,
because our swimming coach was helping
us to print our class-tee...
Went to swim for awhile ,then went to wash up,
went back school with jiahui & helena.
Went for cca, go there le, then teacher say no
cca today, what the heck ??!!
But still must give the money for cca t-shirt.
If no cca , must earlier tell us mah,
then i can stay back to swim le!
Haiis, today was the last swimming lesson le.
I want swimming lesson! xDDD
So have to go home le, lols

&& To that person,
Did i do something wrong to you ?? Or when
did i offend you ??!!
I only gave my comments to yous and so was
others, do you need to kao bei me ??
Even gave me attitude everyday, treat me good
& also bad.
Whats is in your mind ??!!! I really can't
think through it.
Say whatever you want luhs, i dont care
much.
&& if you dont like my comments, you can
dont show it to me de .
I dont really care....

No comments: