Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Because of you,
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me.

Today was way too slack. xD
Had leadership workshop uhs.
As said in the previous post, i thought it was boring & you know, Crap.
But infact, it was kinda fun over there. :D
At least i learn something from this workshop.
The coach is real good lah. (:
So went to yewtee foodcourt after that.
Lunched there and went to mark's place.
Played cards and stuff uhs. Lolllls.
And when we were about to go home, i realised that the
water bottle in my bag leaked !
So yeah, threw away one whole stack of wet foolscrap paper.
How dumb. -.-
Then put my bag into the ntuc plastic bag.
Look kinda of aunty lah. xD
And cabbed home with madeline & wang yue. :D

----

终于看开爱回不来, 你却总是太晚明白.
而我对你的期待, 被你一次次摔坏.
已经碎成太多块, 要怎么拼凑跟重来 ?

No comments: