Friday, May 23, 2008

Faking a smile infront doesn't mend the broken heart.

Okay, a late late post here. :D
Watched movie during history lesson, a japanese one.
& played the money game during maths lesson.
Lols.
English lesson after recess,
Mr Koh's last lesson with us, sadded lahs.
He wanna go sell his mutton soup liao, 3 chain store worh.
Hahas. xD
Then done those cleaning up & stuff at last 2 periods.
Alrights, after school,
Went to gave out the CIP flyers with my group members.
It's door to door, and we met some super mad dogs can.
They're barking like don't know what. :X
After awhile, others came uhs.
Finished it quickly and went to playground rest.
Then played Truth or Dare.
Wa seh, Du yuan kissed the tree worh. xD
and someone with someone arh, Omg lah.
Fun lah can. :D
At 4.30pm++, some left and we went to yewtee to meet peilin & co.
Found out one shocking thing lah. Lols.
Walk walk walk, then went to buy things lahs./
Then alot of super damn funny things happen okayyyyy,
laughing like siao. xD
So after that waited for du yuan to finish his maggie mee
and went home at 6.30pm. :D

Okay, Quiz.
Got tagged by Lee YingYi.
Rules : Each blogger start with ten random facts or habit about themselves . Blogger that had been tagged to do have to post out ten random facts or habits about themselves . At the end of it , blogger have to tag ten peepos to do the quiz (: . and of course , tell them they have been tagged (:


1 . My name is Jamie Ng Zi Qian. :D (-.-)
2 . I study in Unity Sec, Class 2/8. :D (-.-)
3 . I love my chinese teacher, hahas.
4 . I wanna buy Lin you jia's album fast lah. [:
5 . I wanna go Jolin's concert. :D
6 . I love my phone, computer. (: (-.-)
7 . I super love Jolin, Lin you jia & yang zong wei. :D
8 . I wanna go taiwan lah. (:
9 . I oh-so-love my Edison okay. xD
10. I don't know what to say.

Unlucky few :
1. Madeline
2. Jiahao
3. Nora
4. Yimei
5. Mark Ng
6. Jiahui
7. Xinxian
8. Du yuan
9, 10. Whoever wants to do the quiz uhs. :D

Finally, finished it.
The quiz is like so ...dumb lah, think like shit can, hahas. xD
Ohmy, such a long long post.
Alrights, GoooodByeeeee. :D

No comments: