Saturday, May 10, 2008

I knew that's your final choice.

I'm back to blog already uhs, or else it'll be so dead.
LOLLL.
So yeah, currently in uncle's house.
Would be staying till sunday uhs, which is tomorrow lah.
Okay, i know this is such a crap.
Woke up at 11am and watched 斗牛要不要 on tv.
Super nice lah cannnn. :D
Bathe and bused down to Sun plaza.
And because i didn't bring my ez-link card, so i had to pay coins.
It was 55 cents when i went there, and 90 cents went i came back.
& i highly suspect that bus driver was cheating my money can.
But i don't care lah, give lohs. xD
Ohya, Happy Birthdayyyyy to Wang Yueeee ! :D
I didn't forget it hohs, and i've prepared something for her.
Hope she like it uhs and peilin's too. (:
Alrights, i have nothing to post lahhhh,
Since i've nothing to do besides going to my uncle's house and
the Sun plaza thing.
And tomorrow's Mother's day.
But i haven prepared anything for my mother lehs. xD
I'm so sorry, wo de lao maaaa.
Maybe i can let her scold me for one whole day, only one day loh.
LOLLLLL, joking lah. :X
Erm, i'll see first lah okayyyy. (:
Alrights, Goodbye. :D

No comments: