Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've got over you already, you sucker. (Lols)

Today morning so super duper ultra suayyyyyy.
I shall not elaborate that much.
But someone kena because of me, sorry uhs.
Lols.
So yeah, got back only Literature and Chinese paper.
& Got 53/70 for literature, and 74/100 for chinese.
1 more mark to A1 lohs, how Dumbbbb.
But quite satisfying already uhs. xD
I want my Maths and English results lah.
Mr Azman two days never come already can, walao eh.
Somemore i damn scared about my maths paper 2 & english compo.
Oh my god, *Faintttt.
Saw yingyi today at yewtee and i Think she came to my house ?
Cause she was calling me when i'm not at home.
Haha, waste tripppp. xD
Sorry yeahs. (:
Then madeline came my house at 5.00pm++.
Watched tv and laugh laugh laugh. :D
Alrights, GoodByeee. [:

No comments: