Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ahahas, second post for the day (:
Get tagg by Madeline, xDD

Rules of the game: Each player of the game starts of with 10 weird things, habit or little known facts about themselves .People who get tagged must write down in their blog of their 10 weird things, habit or little known facts about themselves.At the end of it , you must choose 6 peopleAnd list out their name .

1. I just lost my dear handphone! =.=
2. I love all my friends && besties
3. I love YTPS 6E'06 && LV 1/8'07 :D
4. I hate exams!
5. I know my class is crappy and noisy, xD
6. I saw that idoit last week.
7. I miss my YTPS friends (:
8. I miss my YTPS teachers ,xD
9. I want to buy Jolin de new album[:
10. Lastly, i love myself,{:

The 6 person, xD
1. Xinfang
2. Wenxuan
3. Yingyi
4. Minyi
5. Yimei
6. Grace

No comments: