Monday, September 24, 2007

Hellos, everyone, hees
Today was a tired dayyyy for me, lols.
Woke up at 6am, && my eyes is
almost closing again, ahahas.
I can't concentrate when i'm tired luhs,
lols.
And friday is exam day, so fast,
omggggg~
Really had to study hard, extremely hard.
Or else, my this kind of shitty results
would really pull me down. =.="
I really wish that i could get into top 3
in class. I knew i was dreaming luhs,
lols. So many PROs in class, can't even
get in.
Science teacher didn't came, class was
happy luhs, hahas.
There am i studying for my Home Econ
test which is right after school.
Felt that my brain is going to burst, so
many things to remember !! arh !~
Also, second period of MT, teacher had
to go out, so, had re-leave teacher.
Kept studying on Home Econs, lols.
&& two stupid fellows kept disturbing me,
feel like killing them luhs.
They kept talking non-stop, talk
rubbish !! =.="
I was just heck care them.
Had english then, was doing revision
worksheets and miss fizah went off, lols ??
And some boys were playing paper balls
and throwing it around. Just like
some Childish Kids yeah ? ahahas.
Finished my worksheet and was sianing,
studied Home Econ again.
Assembly then, was about claymation,
sians luhs, xD
Off to Home Econs test later, was quite
easy ? hehes.
But not as difficult as the last time.
Maybe i got study ?? hahas.
Had lunch with friends, and, madeline
and crystal went with me to find DM.
To ask him about my phone, still couldnt
find it luhs, sians luhs. Hais, i missed my
phone ! )):
Played Virus again.:P
Couldn't find me again, ahahahas.
Went home at 5pm++.
Brought bubble tea, lols. && off to Home
(:

4 more days!! ((:

No comments: