Friday, September 28, 2007

Backed.
End-of-year examinations had started.
Would be less posting nowadays.
2 more weeks, and can play like crazy, (:
First paper today, chinese paper.
The composition was easy man, lols.
At least easier then mid-year exam.
Paper two was quite easy also, ahahas.
Hope can get A1 luhs, :X
Jiayous, Jiayous !
Must pass all the paper !!(:
Went to lot 1 after the history thing,
was suppose to claim my Jolin dise.
Then the aunty told me that the album,
would arrive at night, =.= !
Why can't they tell me earlier ??!!
Wasted my ez-link money luhs. ):
and i was very 'du lan' of this matter.
Went to mac to find my friends,
Stayed at there till 5pm++
and that idoitic Mark Ng threw my
dictionary into the rubbish bin.
Make my dictionary with chilli sauce
&& dirty water, =.="""
and also, the plastic of my dictionary
had spoilt.
Oh man,Whatever luhs....


I've no time to entertain you =.=

No comments: