Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hey,my friends,
Those who have my handphone number,
pls do not call or sms me this few days.
Because, i lost my handphone today, at
school.....=.=
Before PE lesson, i put it in my skirt
&& place it under my table. You all
should be wondering why i didnt bring
it down right ??
But right after PE lesson, i realise that
my skirt is on my table.
I was thinking that, why is my skirt on
my table even though i put it under it ??
Then i pick up my skirt, i was correct.
My handphone is being stolen....
I faster search my whole bag && nothing
was found. Luckily, my wallet is not
stolen.
Tell miss khamilia about it && she did
a search in the class. But still, nothing
was found.
I feel like bashing up the person who
had taken my handphone !! argh...
So went to look for DM &&
tell him about it.
He asked the whole class to write a report
&& submit to him.
Really hope that my handphone can
be found back soon.
By the way, thanks to all my fellow
classmates who cheer me up &&
Help me to find my handphone.
THANKS ALOT !! :DD

3 more days to 21st Sept !!(:

No comments: