Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Back to blogging luhs, (:
YESTERDAY
Went to ee chang house to play, lols,
which is in windermere.
There was me, wangyue, jiahao,
grace, cheryl, duyuan, kaihong.
Was damn funny lehs !
Du yuan was chasing Jiahao,
Then suddenly Jiahao dropped
into the swimming pool ! ahahahs !
So funny lohs, xD
Jiahao whole body was super wet,
hahas.
Then play at the swimming pool,
It is only about 0.5m, lols.
Then we played with fire. Alot
of smoke, hahas.
Then we were putting out the
fire. Du yuan go use his slipper to
put it out, Then the fire suddenly
became very big, his hair 'chao da' !
OMG~, so funny cans , ahahas.
Then went home about
10.30pm++ .

TODAY
As usual, had lesson luhs, sians.
Forget about it luhs, lols.
After school, went to lot 1.
Went to buy jiahao's birthday present.
Bought a zinc bagggggg. hahas.
Then went to KFC to eat.
Walk around then after that.
Go back to school later as our
bag was in school.
Was talking craps while waiting
for bus, lols.
Take my bag && went home.
OMG, i saw wenxuan when i was
on my way going home !!
I called her, and we had a small
chat. ((:
I miss her loads luhs, long time
no see her le. About 3-4 months
never see her le! and,
she has become more and more
pretty ! xDD
Said goodbye to her and went off.
Lastly, I wanna say is
' I love Kohwenxuan ! ' (((:

No comments: