Monday, October 22, 2007

Back to blogging.
Woke up at 8.30am on saturday.
Then went to mac to meet up with
madeline; wang yue.
Ate breakfast there and followed them
to school later.
Saw some classmates there and follow
them luhs.
lols.

Then wang yue they all had CCA
councillor interview.
I didn't had any interview at all; just went
there to 'chou re nao', lols.
Goodluck to wangyue alrights; xP

Then went to mac after wards, played
cards again. LoLs !
It seems like we can't live without cards
at all.
Then had a call from mummy and she
asked me to go home.
Sians luhs; bo bian.
So went home lohs.
Then she drive me to aunty's houseeee.
&& my cousin was damn noisyyyyy
alrights, can't even stop for 1 minute.
They are super hyperactive bahs,
lols.
Then stayed there for a night.
Just reached home at 10pm ++
And quickly chiong for my tv program.
hahas.
Gonna meet madeline tomorrow.
she had her cca councillor interview
luhs, jiayous alrights ! GoodLuck too
(:
I can't wait for my results in report
book luhs, omggggg.
Hope don't drop to NA can le luhs;
i would gonna kill myself if i drop to
NA. lols.

Okays luhs, post till here luhs,
Byeeeeeeees people./

No comments: