Thursday, October 04, 2007

*Second Post of the day, lols. Edited some of my
post.


Are they real ? i don't know,
and i don't wish to know.
It's pretty obvious, isn't it ?
How i wish i could forget everything.
No sadness, no hoping, no mistakes.
I had enough, enough of this nonsense...
Please go away, please.
I've been noticing. Even if you've know
it, i wouldn't care. I just wanna to
live happily, not even a sense of
sadness in my life.
Thats what i want,
can you give me ? You can't,

isn't it ?
It's okay. Well, I'm satisfied with my
life now, yes, indeed.

I'm gonna keep those sweet memories
in my heart, as for those stupid
things, i gonna swept them away,
far far away...
I thought giving up would help,
but it doesn't...
What am i going to do ?
I seriously don't know, it's true.
Since yesterday and today,
i've think it through.
I think i would end it with a full stop
and not gonna think about it ever again.
Promises are not going to be
promises anymore...
I wanted the true answer, seriously, the
way you talk seem so fake. I only
wanted to know what you're thinking
about, only that. Is that so difficult ?
You seriously,
totally make me lost the faith in you,
yes, it's for real.
You may think that is funny, but to
me, it's not. I may have a smile on
my face. In my heart, maybe

there's no smile at all.
I'm trying very hard to face it,
but i couldn't.
Is there somebody there to help me ?
I only need a listening ear...

Maybe remain silence, it could
solve the problems. I wouldn't
care anymore.
and, i wouldn't live with a fake
smile on my face ever again...

No comments: