Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm rotting at home alrights.

Second post of the dayyyyy

Lalalas~ Get tag by JiaHao;

the person who tagged you is: LIEW JIA HAO

your 5 impressions of him:
He's crappy ; :X
He's richhhh
He always win me in chinese language; (Gonna win him next time)
He have STM
He's generous ?

the most memorable things he has done for you:
He treated US for movieeeeee

the most memorable words he has said to you?
=.=" , nothing bahs, xD

if he becomes your lover, you will:
I'm 100% sure it won't happen;

if he becomes your lover, they have to improve on will be:
I still don't know who is the 'they' !!

if he becomes your enemy, you will:
er, don't know. Hate Him ?? lols.

if he becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
He irritates me ?

Omggggggggg, finally done !!
No school tomorrow, shuang dao, xD
btw, i saw nelson at yewtee today,
he wear until very toot lehs, lols !
no offence okays;
Okays, byeeeeee~

No comments: