Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today was 'cards' dayyyyyyy.
Meaning, we played cards all day, lols.
Finally got all my results;
damn it, was freaking lousy alrights !
But i'm glad that i've pass all of my
exams.
But almost fail my english paper; :X
i'm not good at english luhs,
sian diaos...
as well as my idoitic literature.
Today's music lesson, teacher didn't
came.
&& the re-leave was good ? hahas.
He even let us to play POKER CARDS
and even let us to listen to MP3.
How i wish all teachers are like this;
then is shuang dao~
Then had maths lesson.
The stupid johnathan kept suan-ing
me. lols. Also, Teacher was
scolding all the way luhs, as the boys
were noisyyyyy, :PP
Also, someone made me quite piss off
today, that person better not give me
fcuking attitude again, was damn sick
of his/her attitude.
Arrgh, don't wanna mention it anymore
luhs, =.=
Then went to mac, played cards again
and again.
Then ate, played 'zhong ji mi ma' ;
lols. Fun luhs, hahas.
and also, mark was scared that i would
say something about 'that person' ...
guess for yourself ? hahas....xD
Then continue to play, and homed at
4.30pm.

No comments: