Friday, October 05, 2007

Today no school...
Was sianning at home...lols.
How i wish today was our last
paper, and not monday...
Don't know what to do luhs,
very sian nia!
About my previous post,
it meant nobody, seriously,
nobody, so no need to think
about who i'm referring to.
Believe it or not luhs, it's up
to you...

Can anybody just call me ?
LoLs, i really very sian...
Don't feel like studying...
It makes me feel like sleeping,
hahas.
And also, it's been about 3
weeks, i haven't got back my
handphone.
What the hell luhs, have to buy
new phone de lohs, sians.
Wonder if i would get scolding
if i ask my parents to buy a
new phone for me as my lost
phone is bought in March' 2007.
Haven't 1 year and it's lost..
Heck cares luhs, since so long and
it's still MIA, i don't care
already.
Just feel like killing the person
who had taken my phone.
and i've lost all my contact
numbers, Arhgg !!
Gonna kill the person who had
taken my handphone. xP
ahahas.
Maybe gonna be a TV freak
and watch tv the whole day, lols.
Or gonna face the walls and day
dream ? hahas.
Just hope that i can get my
new phone ! But this seem so
difficult luhs, my parents,
ai ya, maybe gonna save money
and buy it myself, =.=
LoLs, i kept listening to the
same song, now then i realise
it. :DD
Okays, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

No comments: