Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today i was DAMN PISSED,
so much unhappy things happened./
What the hell luhs, i really hate it
alot cans !!
Overslept today, i didn't care much.
Didn't have school,
had E-learning.
And E-learning is such a shitty
thing.
On my Com, went online and stuff.
Then went to login school web.
Shitty hell luhs, the page cannot be
display.
And i kept refreshing and
refreshing the page and i finally
get into the web and login.
It's like, my account is a wrong one?
My name was correct.
But my class and form teacher is
wrong.
Hence, i can't get my assignments.
I heck cared it already.
It wasted alot of my timeeeeeee.
=.=

Okays, then went to bathe.
And actually wanted to go to mark's
house with wangyue they all.
Didn't go in the end luhs. =.=
Due to some things, whatever.
Forget it luhs...
Don't even have the mood to mention
it.
It also wasted my time for preparing
my thingssssss./

Okays luhs, till here;
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

No comments: