Monday, October 01, 2007

Hello guys, :DD
Had my english exam today.
Lucky enough, it was quite easy.
ahahas.
Paper 1 was compo, chose the
question which is about the Teenagers
Dating stuff, manage to do it,
as miss fizah taught us before.
Paper 2 was quite easy, lols !
I was damn happyyyyyyyyyyyy !!
I think can pass my english le !(:
Paper 2 was 1 hr and 40mins
&& i done finish my paper 2 within
1 hr, only about 50mins, lols !
Was fast ??! Infact, more than half
the class finish it within 1 hr. :D
and the next 40 mins, we were
all sleeping ! ahahas ! Only afew
were still doing, lols !
Went to lot 1 after school. Ate lunch
there. Walk here and there luhs,
lols.
Saw wenxuan, my chiobu jie, at lot 1
mrt station when i was going home!
Then say 'HI!' to her, hahas.
Went backed.
LoLs, saw some ex-ytps de people.
Saw levina, wenxuan && samuel,
hahas.
Tomorrow's history ! Jiayous people !
Mugg hard, xD

No comments: